Friday, January 20, 2012

Knit good

Today we had some snow here in the north of Germany. It's not unusual, but it was the first snow since november.
I don't know what to think of wearing stuff (as you already know), but my mistress always put on a bobble cap (in Germany you say "Pudelmütze" = "poodle cap" - what a degradation...) and some gloves these days.
To show your individual side while taking your dog for a walk, I would like to present some really unique DIY-gloves by »Studio Morran«.
I'm sure you've heard this name before - a few weeks ago I posted their stunning bookproject with lovely illustrations of artists all around the world.
But now, back to frostiness: If you have some spare time and you're up to knitting, these gloves are perfect for you.
And: Look closely - the dog on the pattern looks like me, yeah!




You can find the detailed knitting-instructions here.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking for a pattern like the one above for a hound on mittens. Tried the link but it does not work. Can you provide a good link for instructions here? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are found at www.studiomorran.com

    ReplyDelete